Rates on this page:
- Are for single journey per passenger
For The Gambia are exclusive of security tax (Airport Security Levy)*.
- Include all national and airport taxes
- Are including 8 kg hand luggage (dimensions 55 x 35 x 25 cm)
- You must pay a rate for your checked baggage with departure from and to the Netherlands and Belgium
- For flights departing from Turkey, a € 3 security tax per person will be charged.
- For bookings made with American Express, an additional charge of 2% applies.
* The security levy is $20,- per person, or 1000,- Gambian Dalasi per person, or the equivalent in Euros. The tax is charged to persons of 2 years of age or older. Payment can be made by cash only, it cannot be made by debit card or other means of payment. Also, make sure you have the appropriate amount with you. Upon arrival, you will find the counter before customs, and when you leave you will find the counter before you enter the hall. In both cases you must be able to prove your payment to customs with a receipt, so please do keep your receipts!