Registration and Booking Conditions
Corendon.comis a trademark of Corendon Vliegvakanties, with headquarters in Lijnden, the Netherlands.
Corendon.com is a travel services provider. As mentioned on this website, Corendon.com makes suggestions and then makes bookings.
Procedures and policies may be altered without prior notice. Although we take great effort in keeping information on this site accurate and up-to-date, Corendon.com assumes no liability for possible direct or indirect losses resulting from the usage of this information.
Corendon.com carries out its services in accordance with your orders. These registration and booking conditions apply to all services of Corendon.com. Each service must be taken into account as an individual one.
Such services are explicitly not covered by the travel conditions of ANVR (The General Dutch Association of Travel Agencies,) the guarantee and calamity fund guarantee regulations of SGR (Travel Guarantee Foundation).
After Corendon.com has finalized your booking, an agreement between you and the service provider of your choice is accepted. We do not assume any liability as a mediator at the final stage of the agreement. We only make bookings for flight tickets, car rentals and hotel rooms.
Corendon.com will never be the addressee for accurate fulfillment of any third party services it has reserved for the customer. The conditions of the service provider such as the airlines company or the hotel apply in the agreement. You may obtain these conditions directly from the service provider. The following special conditions apply for the bookings of standalone flight tickets.
We are responsible for a correct application of our direct services. It is your responsibility to provide the necessary information for an accurate reservation. These include correct name/address/residence address/date of birth/nationality etc. It is also your responsibility to have the necessary documents (passport, visa, vaccination certificate) with when traveling. All fines, expenses and payments resulting from a defective compliance with these conditions will be charged from you.
# Article 1 Definitions
# Article 2 General Definition of Service
# Article 3 Booking Service
# Article 4 Payments
# Article 5 Liability
# Article 6 Travel Conditions for Standalone Flight Tickets
# Article 7 Interest and Collection Expenses
# Article 8 Conflicts
# Article 9 Baggage
# Article 10 Corendon Airlines
Article 1 Definitions
- The service covers the agreement between the traveler and Corendon.com. Corendon.com is bound by providing the traveler with travel services in the broadest sense.
- Person, who makes suggestions, gives information and acts as a mediator to realize travel agreements on behalf of the company.
- Manager, accommodation provider, car renter and /or, in the broadest sense of the word, others person who provides travel services and who is responsible for the realization of the service.
- a. Customer
b. person whose needs are met by the services of Corendon.com and who has accepted these conditions.
- Unless stated otherwise, the office hours are 09:00-21:00 Monday-Friday, 10:00-17:00 Saturday-Sunday, excluding official holidays.
Article 2 General Definition of Service
- The agreement is finalized after the customer has confirmed it on Corendon.com website or communicated the confirmation verbally or via telephone or fax. The service (mission?) includes informing the traveler and making suggestions as well as making the reservation in accordance with her/his demands.
- After the mission has been carried out, the customer is committed to Corendon.com and the service provider, without confirmation in writing. If a payment is necessary for Corendon.com's service, it will be reported beforehand.
- (About the Task) The customer can usually be informed about the confirmation by an e-mail, in which case the e-mail is valid as the written document of the described agreement.
- In case the confirmation cannot be sent immediately by e-mail, Corendon.com will send it later. The customer can raise an objection during the following two weeks; otherwise the agreement will be valid and effective. In case of an objection, the customer will be asked to supply proof.
- The customer is assumed liable for responsibilities resulting from the services to both Corendon.com and the service provider
Article 3 Booking Task
- The customer shall supply the necessary information about himself/herself and other (possible) travelers for the agreement to be realized and applied.
- The prices of the booked service may change depending on the conditions of the service provider. These changes will be communicated and reflected onto the account as soon as possible.
- All announcements of Corendon.com or service provider will only be communicated to the customer.
Article 4 Payment
- Due amounts should be paid and transferred to the account until the due date determined by Corendon.com with one of the following methods:
- Credit card
- Dexia Net Banking, as stated in the reservation form
- In case the payment is late or not realized, the traveler will be considered faulty and, unless stated otherwise by (possible) service provider(s), the agreements will be considered as cancelled. Corendon.com will have the right to calculate the expenses stated under Article 3.3, i.e. subtract from the paid amounts. Expenses of collection of the balance due will also be demanded (charged) from the customer
- Possible refunds will only be paid to the customer.
Article 5 Liability
- Corendon.com, shall take all reasonable measures necessary to fulfill the task in the best way in all activities.
- Taking the first item into consideration- Corendon.com shall not assume any liability whatsoever for the related service provider's procedures and/or negligence or for the incorrectness and inaccuracy of the information provided by service providers. Corendon.com assumes no liability for informative materials such as pictures, fliers etc. provided by the service provider.
- In case of a damage resulting from Corendon.com's incapability (including spoiling the holiday fun) Corendon.com's responsibility covers 25% maximum of the invoiced services. Damages labeled outcome damages excluded
- Corendon.com shall not assume any liability whatsoever for damages the traveler has insured him/herself against (e.g. travel insurance and/or cancellation fee insurance, or health expenses insurance) or damages accounted during the fulfillment of a private or corporate duty (i.e. delay in the arrival time due to missing transfer flights)
- Corendon.com shall not assume any liability whatsoever for oral/inofficial promises of its personnel or of third parties, which differ obviously from the terms stated herein or the terms of the service provider, unless confirmed in writing later on.
The statements and restrictions herein are beneficially valid for Corendon.com and/or the third parties included hereby.
Article 6 Travel Conditions for Standalone Flight Tickets
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY
- Personal data
All passengers are responsible for the submission of correct information for a booking through internet or by telephone. In any case that such data, such as email address, telephone number, etc., changes before the date of travel, all passengers are responsible for the submission of this new information to Corendon Vlieg Vakanties.
Corendon Vlieg Vakanties cannot be held responsible for irregularities resulting from incorrect information which was given by the passenger.
- Check-in counters are usually opened 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of flight.
- Your reserved flight made through Corendon.com is for TICKETLESS AIRLINES COMPANY. These companies do not issue tickets; all you need for your flight is your passport or ID card. After booking, you will receive a BOOKING REFERENCE NUMBER. Make a note of this number; it is necessary for confirmation of your flight along with other required documents.
- All travelers who have booked via Corendon.com are advised to check-in two hours prior to departure. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation and prohibit you from boarding the aircraft in case you do not adhere to the check-in time regulation.
- A priority system is effective in Corendon.com flights. You may choose your seat when you board the aircraft (some exceptions may apply). You will be given a numbered boarding pass by check-in; i.e. the sooner you check-in, the sooner you can board the aircraft. Families with children and passengers with special needs are usually be boarded first.
- You will be asked to be present at the boarding gate at least 120 minutes prior to departure time. The boarding gate is closed 50 minutes prior to takeoff. Passengers who fall behind are not allowed to board. We hold the right to cancel your flight without refund. If you wish take a later flight, you will have to book anew on the current fare available.
- Unless a flight has been canceled by Corendon.com, your paid amount (including taxes, additional surcharges and fees) will not be refunded.
- In case a flight is cancelled due to insufficient number of passengers and a suitable alternative flight cannot be provided, the amount you have paid for the cancelled flight will be refunded. You are not entitled to make any other claims. Corendon.com never gives out meal coupons nor provides hotel accommodation for cancelled or delayed flights.
- Bookings are valid for one year from purchase date. Routes may not be changed.
- Flight dates and times can be changed 3 hours prior to originally scheduled departure time. ‘Internet/Web only' fares are not available for any changes made through a reservation centre. If the total price is lower on the new flight, no refund will be made.
- Flight only ticket price is always including airport tax, this is € 45 per person one way
- All passengers who booked their flight way in advance must confirm their flight 24hrs to 72 hrs before departure at www.Corendon.com or by calling the call center of Corendon.com.
- You are allowed to take per person one piece of hand baggage (for example a handbag or a briefcase) maximum 5 kg and maximum dimension 50 x 35 x 25 cm.
- Furthermore you can take 20 kg checked baggage for all flights. Babies don’t have free baggage. For excess baggage there is a fee of 7 EUR per kg with Corendon Airlines and 10 EUR per kg with Transavia (fee for one way only). For other airline companies, please check with the airline company itself.
- Large fishing rods, golf clubs, bicycles, surfboards, body-building boards, snowboards, skis and similar sporting equipment are not suitable for carriage by airlines operating fast turnarounds. Corendon.com is prepared to carry such items upon payment of an additional charge of 25 € per item, irrespective of weight and entirely at your own risk for loss, damage or delay. If you wish Corendon.com to carry your items, you may wish to ensure that you have suitable insurance cover in force for such items. As sporting equipment will not be allowed on board due to limited space, we recommend that all sporting equipment is pre-booked and pre-paid via our reservation centre. In case you have not paid the additional fee for sporting equipment at the time of booking or on your outbound, it will be imposed on the return journey.
- Corendon.com does not accept responsibility for unsuitably packed, broken, defect or fragile baggage nor for minor damage to the exterior of the baggage (such as scratches, stains, soling or dents) resulting from normal wear and tear or for water damage to non water-resistant baggage.
- All passengers have to produce a valid ID during check-in. This rule applies to all flights booked via Corendon.com. Lapsed ID cards are not accepted. If the name provided by booking does not match with the name on the ID, you are not allowed to check-in and you will not receive a refund.
- Can children under the age of 12 travel alone on a Corendon Airlines flight?
Unaccompanied children under 6 years of age cannot be accepted for travel on any flight.
Children between 6 and 12 years of age may be accepted for travelling alone providing that:
They are accompanied to the airport of departure by an adult authorised by the children’s parents or legal guardians.
The adult delivers to the traffic staff or Handling agent at the airport :
The children’s departure documents necessary for their travel
a form of indemnity (Discharge of Responsibility for unaccompanied minors under the age of 12).
They are met at the airport of arrival by the person designated by the parents or the legal guardians.
Unaccompanied minors shall remain in the parents care until the flight is called for embarkation. A staff member shall acompany the minor to the aircraft and will personelly transfer the responsibility of their care to the Cabin Crew. The escort should be requested to stay at the airport until the aircraft has taken off.
- On return flights, infants (0-2 years) are allowed to be seated on an adult's lap (one infant per adult) in exchange for an administrational fee of 20 €. Pushchairs or strollers are not allowed on board. In case the infant has reached its 3rd birthday during the journey, related taxes, expenses and fees will be charged.
- Smoking is prohibited on flights for standalone flight tickets. Disobeying this rule can result in serious legal actions. Passengers are not allowed to consume their own alcoholic drinks on board.
- Due to security restrictions, passengers are not allowed to carry hot beverages with.
- Bus transfers announced or presented by Corendon.com are not provided directly by Corendon.com. Corendon.com assumes no liability for delayed, cancelled or misleadingly announced transfer times. Flight numbers and times stated on your booking confirmation or travel program are valid at the time of booking. Airline companies may change flight numbers, times or routes. Corendon.com requests that you inform yourself about possible changes before departure. As we cannot guarantee that we inform you about all changes due to delays in communication, it is your sole responsibility to inform yourself about the flight schedule. Information communicated to us will be made public on our website.
- WARSAW CONVENTION means the Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to International Carriage by Air signed at Warsaw on October 12, 1929, or that Convention as amended at The Hague on September 28, 1955, whichever may be applicable.
- Carriage hereunder is subject to the rules and limitations relating to liability established by the Warsaw Convention unless such carriage is not International carriage as defined by that Convention.
Article 7 Interest and Collection Expenses
- Faulty passengers are obliged to pay the legal interest if a higher interest is not requested in the terms and conditions of the service provider.
- Other than the expenses issued by the court, the passenger is also obliged to pay the collection expenses made by Corendon.com. The collection expenses will be 15% of the requested total and not less than 50€.
Article 8 Disputes
- The legislation of the Netherlands will be applied in all disputes between Corendon.com and the passenger. Only civil courts of the Netherlands are authorized to investigate the conflict.
- Booking Complaints
Complains about a booking made by Corendon.com can, at the latest one (1) month after the end of the booked service, or, when the journey didn’t took place, till one (1) month after the original departure date, as mentioned in the travel-papers, be lodged with Corendon.com.
- Complaints about Recommendation and Information
Complaints about bookings by Corendon.com must be made within one month after the end of journey or, if the journey did not take place, within one month of the date stated on the travel documents.
- All claims will be deemed invalid one year after the end date of service (or if the journey did not take place, one year after travel date). Claims about Corendon.com's services will be invalid one year after the service date.
Article 9 Baggage
Article 10 Corendon Airlines